Lug Type Concentric Butterfly Valve
Wafer Soft Seal Butterfly Valve uses the flexibility of rubber seat, could easily achieve zero leakge, therefore is a widely applied valve in oilfield, agriculture, water & waste water and mining industries. Due to its rubber lined body materials, it is usually used in low pressure lines.
Wafer type is the common style of butterfly valve and is less expensive than the lug type. The wafer butterfly valve is installed between two flanges. The valve is kept in place by using bolts or studs and nuts from flange to flange. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve.
1. Certification: ISO9001, API600, CE, TS
2. Size: 1/2″-48″
3. Pressure: Class 150LB
4. Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
5. Brand Name: GANGYE or OEM
6. Guarantee: 12months
Design & Manufacture: API 609, EN 593, AWWA C504
Face to Face Dimension: API 609, EN 558
End Connection: ASME B16.5, EN 1092
Test and Inspection: API 598, EN 12266
Sizes: 2″ – 48″ or DN50 – DN1200
Pressure Rating: Class150 or PN10 – PN16
Materials of Valve Body: GG25, A126 B, GGG40, A536, WCB, LCB, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, etc.
Operated by: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, hydraulic and Electric actuator
1. Light in weight,easy to install,take apart and maintain.The valve can be installed on kinds of standard flange.
2. Simple structure.compact and 90°C open&close rapidly.
3. Lug type butterfly valve can be used on the end of pip line,but you need to tell us when you give us the order.Lug style valves have threaded metal inserts(usually stainless steel)installed in the valve’s bolt holes.The inserts are threaded on both ends.This allows the lug style valve to be installed in to a system using two sets of bolts and no nuts for each hole.The valve is installed between two flanges using a separate set of bolts for each side of the flange.This setup permits either side of the piping system to be disconnect-ed without disturbing the other side.